Digital strategy | Social business | People-centric biznology
Mostly publishing stuff elsewhere
I’ve been neglecting my blog…but it’s not for lack of online content creation. Far from it! Here are some links to some articles and podcasts I’ve worked on in recent months for other sites. I’m having a great time doing it and may ultimately re-post some of it here or revisit some of the topics in greater detail.
For now, the links:
- B2B Marketing Magazine: Three principles for marketing in the age of cognitive computing
- MarketingProfs Podcast: Employees as Brand Advocates: IBM’s Ethan McCarty Talks to Marketing Smarts
- B2B Magazine: The social business renaissance will not come to you
- Marketing Profs: 82 Percent of CMOs Plan to Increase Their Social Media Use (and You Should, Too)
- Informationweek: 10 Ways To Get Users On The Social Business Bus
Comments are closed.